Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vote for my Slogan and win a $25 gift Certificate!!


Luana from My Simple Indulgence is hosting a contest for the best slogan and I need your votes!! You could win a $25 certificate to her online boutique if I win! She has some really cute stuff to choose from!

Here's what you do:
1. Click on View Designs to open a new browser that will display all the entries.2. Select 1 design to submit as your vote. There will be only 1 winner over all not from each category. My designs are all the ones in PINK. However, let's focus on #A12 so all the votes will be going to one. So everyone pick #A12!
3. Then return to her voting page and click Add Comment to vote. Leave your first name and last initial and #A12.
Please only vote 1 time.
4. Come back to this post and leave a comment to let me know you voted for me! If I win, I will pick one voter to receive a $25 gift certificate to her boutique! If you don't have a blog, make sure you leave me your email address so I can contact you when it's done!

Tell EVERYONE you know to come and vote for my design!

6 comments:

  1. I voted for #A12!!! It is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for A12 :)
    Good Luck!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how simple it can be to communicate with people and have them understand a certain topic, you made my day.

    Princess Party Planner Party

    ReplyDelete