Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I won something!!

I've been on vacation this week and haven't had internet connection until just now (It's been killing me!) When I opened up my email, I had a message from Brandie at www.dreamcustomartwork.blogspot.com stating that I won a $40 custom artwork from Tip Junkie's birthday party!!! I'm so excited to pick out my artwork! Thanks Brandie and Thanks Tip Junkie!!


Also, if you get a chance... go vote for #A12 on Luana's blog, because if I win, you could win! Really, though, I need more votes!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes you did! Please contact brandie_bc1[at]yahoo.com with your mailing address to redeem your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!! Congrats and I hope your having a great vacay :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great website! Send me an email with your address so I can get out your little "happy" for suggestions on games for the Pirate Party over at thehiphostess.blogspot.com

    thehiphostess@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your post on Monogram Chick's website...I'm a Delta Zeta too! So, I thought I would stop by and say "Hello".

    ReplyDelete