Saturday, June 13, 2009

Design a Slogan Contest

My blogger friend, Luana, from My Simple Indulgence is holding a contest over at her blog for 2 more days. Luana makes the most stunning rhinestone t-shirts! In fact, she created a t-shirt for me to wear to parties I host by turning my logo into fabulous rhinestone bling!


Luana is holding a contest to come up with a cutest and most creative slogan. All you have to do is email her the slogan you've come up with! How easy is that?!

If you win, you'll receive:
  • 50 in cash

  • $25 My Simple Indulgence Gift Certificate

  • 2 - 25% off My Simple Indulgence coupons for you and a friend

  • 1 Rhinestone t-shirt of your winning slogan in the size of your choice

  • A write up on My Simple Indulgence webite, Facebook and blog along with your picture

  • Automatically Entered into our Rhinestone Slogan of the Quarter contest

  • Free reign to gloat about winning!!

So run over to her blog for all the details because the contest end on June 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment