Monday, May 25, 2009

Truly Amazing Cakes!

I had to share some of these cakes I found today browsing blogs. I can't remember which blog had a link to her because I started clicking away when I saw the cakes and I lost the blog. Anyway, these outrageous cakes are by a talented stay at home mom named Jen who decorates cakes. I haven't found that she actually has a website, but here's a link to her flickr pictures. Go and check out all the fabulous cakes because they are truly amazing!



My favorite!!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! These are amazing!!! I'm a children's teen event planner and I am really taken aback by her work. Total eye candy!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my cousin and she is amazing....very talented!!! Love all the cakes she does for me...now just wish I could be like her lol

    ReplyDelete