Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Rookie

My adorable nephew, Cale will be one in May and his mommy has decided on a baseball theme. Daddy has played baseball for years, including on his college team and is now the varsity pitching coach for his high school alma mater. So, how appropriate for him to have a baseball party! I have so many ideas in my head because I love to plan parties and brainstorm. So, here is my inspiration board... any baseball party theme ideas from readers?? 
credits: baseball cup, lantern, and sticker sheet from Oriental Trading, popcorn basket from dollar tree, cupcakes from Martha Stewart, baseball table runner from Pottery Barn Kids (no longer available, so can make my own or order from ebay),  peanut cones from Posh Tot Events, Cookies from TheRecipeGirl, Baseball tablescape from Head Of The Table

3 comments:

  1. I love this! You are so creative, I hope Ellie is invited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your post about the puppy party on Creative Parties. I did a baseball party for my older son back in November... don't know if your nephew's party has already happened or not, but here's the link to my son's baseball party :)
    http://gallamorewest.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-4th-birthday-sam.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inspiration board. I do the same thing. I have about 5 different inspiration boards going on right now in my little notebook. I like how you used colorful pictures on it. The baseball party looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete