My puppies came in this week and I am so excited- as is the birthday girl. She's been carrying her (unstuffed) puppy around everywhere! I got the pink poodles for the girlies and the lab puppies for the boys.My to-do list:
- Buy more poly-stuffing
- Finish the pink topiary - finish twising the flowers, paint the pot black, add white polkadots
- Decorate each dog bowl with guests' names.... paint pen or glittery foam letters?
- Buy dog collar supplies- stretchy cord, beads, round key tags
- Make dog bone cookies for party favors
- Buy black and white polka dot scrapbook paper for placemats
- Buy pink tablecloth and plates
- I'm sure there's lots more but I can't think!!!