Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Puppy Party Stuff

I did, indeed, finish the puppy ears and I really like how they turned out. They took a few hours to finish, but with a glue gun, a few pieces of felt, and 3 fashion boas from the dollar tree, they were really quite easy to put together! I'm not sure how to explain what these boas were made out of, but here are two pictures.
They look like shaggy dog hair and were perfect to use for the puppy ears!









Here is a picture of my daughter "posing" with her puppy ears. Once we paint the tips of their noses black and add freckles, they'll look just like puppies!



A couple months ago, I found these black bowls at IKEA for $0.49 a piece... you can't beat that price! I bought 14 of them and I *think* I'm going to use them to hold each guest's dog collar craft supplies (will explain dog collar craft below).



Dog Collar Craft-

The guests will make a dog collar for their new pup using stretchy cord, colored beads, and a metal rimmed key tags (refer to picture if you have no idea what I'm talking about) for the puppy's nametag.




More to come...









1 comment:

  1. Love those puppy ears & 47¢ bowls is awesome!

    ReplyDelete